Monday, August 4, 2014

Week One Done

Week 1 of 12 is over. Here is how it went...

Monday - Stretch and Strength - Took it slow, did a short (15 minute) arm workout and some crunches. Nothing to crazy or drastic
Tuesday - 3 Mile Run - Pace was slow, but I got it done. Having not run much in the past few months, I was happy to have no pain and minimal soreness after
Wednesday - 2 Mile Run or Cross - Took a 2 mile walk with my friend as my cross training. Was lovely to have a walking buddy.
Thursday - 3 Mile Run - Pace wasn't much better than Tuesday, but I got it done.
Friday - Rest Day. Oh glorious rest day!
Saturday - 30 Minute Cross-Training - Used my cross training day to my advantage and removed wallpaper from my future kitchen. Lots of squatting, stretching, reaching, and sweating. I'd call it a successful cross day!
Sunday - 4 Mile Run - So tired, hard run. Walked a lot, but didn't quit. 4 miles in just over an hour, which is just a little more than my average pace.

Overall, success. Now, onto week 2!


No comments:

Post a Comment